Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Almost here!! (Cutting Edge Magazine)

It is almost here…the new issue of Cutting Edge Magazine!  So, I am sure you are wondering what exactly is Cutting Edge Magazine.  It is an online magazine that focuses on the various cutting machines and showcases some fabulous projects each month in a variety of themes.  The next issue will be released on March 1st.  This is also my first issue with their Creative Team.  I find that the subscription prices are very reasonable…you can try it out for $5 for an issue or sign up for a year for only $24.  You can also find Cutting Edge Magazine here on Facebook.
Make sure to come back on March 4th, for a special surprise giveaway here!  I will also be sharing some small sneak peeks of a few of my projects in the magazine.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...